John is the founding and managing Principal of SVA Consulting, LLC., a member of the SVA family of companies.
With over 20 years of consulting experience, John has worked with executives to understand their unique needs and determine the most appropriate automated solution to fit their business requirements.
Having executive business experience and a strong systems background, John offers a unique operational viewpoint when working with clients. His multi-faceted background enables him to help clients find, implement, and successfully use technology to run and build their businesses.
Through his years of working with various businesses, John has gained specific expertise in helping a variety of industries including professional services, construction, and others.
- Northern Michigan University - Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Management Information Systems
- Professional Services
- Private and Public Companies
- Government Contractors
- Convergence, Microsoft’s National Customer Conference
- Connect Technology Conference
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Annual Conference
- University of Wisconsin - Stout, Guest Lecturer
- Area Chamber of Commerce Events
- Technology-based Conferences and Expos
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Partner Advisory Board