John is the Founder, President and managing Principal for SVA Consulting, LLC, a member
of the SVA family of companies. John has also served on the finance committee of SVA’s Board of Directors, as well as assumed the role of Chairman. During his board tenure he was instrumental in leading many firm-wide initiatives around business development, change and innovation.
John began his career at Anderson Consulting (now Accenture) where he implemented solutions for large organizations entering into emerging markets in a variety of industries. John founded SVA Consulting out of his desire to bring a similar experience to organizations smaller than Fortune 500 stature.
Having 30 years of leadership and business strategy experience in combination with a strong systems background, John offers clients unique insight into how to succeed in today’s challenging business climate. He specializes in working with clients who are at the inception stage of a new businesses or are looking to renew their existing business with new capabilities.
John has, or currently is, serving in an advisory role to a healthcare technology-focused venture capital fund, a Fortune 100 software publisher, a number of client steering committees and several community focused organizations. John continues to be a requested speaker for national and local conventions, as well as a guest lecturer within the University of Wisconsin system.
- Northern Michigan University - Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Management Information Systems - Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Professional Services
- Private and Public Companies
- Emerging Life Sciences
- Government Contractors
- Convergence, Microsoft’s National Customer Conference
- Connect Technology Conference
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Annual Conference
- University of Wisconsin - Stout, Guest Lecturer
- Area Chamber of Commerce Events
- Technology-based Conferences and Expos
- Microsoft Dynamics SL Partner Advisory Board