Andrew is the Strategic Consulting Practice Manager for SVA Consulting, LLC, a member of the SVA family of companies.
With over 20 years of business and consulting experience, Andrew has a well-honed ability to help leaders and their teams make sense of complex problems, identify solutions and drive meaningful change.
Andrew knows how to execute on strategy. As a consultant, executive, business owner and board member, he has been instrumental in building high-functioning organizations resulting in sustainable growth or acquisition.
Prior to joining SVA Consulting, Andrew was the Vice President of Consulting Services for a boutique management consulting firm where he worked with pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, diagnostic and medical device companies. He has specific expertise in Medical Affairs and product launches. The following are some examples of his work:
- Company transition from clinical to commercial for first-in-class facial aesthetics product
- Innovative Medical Affairs performance management and business intelligence solution
- Global R&D strategy and innovation program for leading over-the-counter (OTC) drug manufacturer
- Commercial Operations compliance processes and systems for top 25 pharmaceutical company
- Global clinical strategy for oncology medical device company
- University of Wisconsin - Madison - Executive Masters of Business Administration
- Life Sciences
- Business Services