Mike is the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Practice Manager at SVA Consulting LLC., a member of the SVA family of companies.
In his role, Mike manages our ERP practice which focuses on helping companies use technology to gain more value from their financial and operational information.
With more than 20+ years of experience in accounting and finance in numerous industries, Mike has the unique vantage point of guiding other companies towards the best systems to use to gain insight into their firm’s financial operations.
Mike’s past roles as Controller, CFO and VP have given him insights at all levels on how data becomes a key driver in current performance and future growth, how technology is viewed in terms of impact relative to cost, and ultimately how businesses make decisions on their technology investments. Mike is able to leverage his experience to assist clients to leverage their data.
Mike is a member of the WICPA and AICPA. He also holds a Board of Directors position in the Madison Chapter of Financial Executives International (FEI).
- University of Wisconsin Eau Claire – BBA Accountancy
- University of Wisconsin Eau Claire – BBA Management Information Systems
- University of Wisconsin Madison – MBA General Management
- Professional Services
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- Financial Executives International (FEI), Madison Chapter