IT System Evaluation and Selection
Improving your business with professional IT systems consulting.
You are looking to enhance your operations by replacing an existing system or introducing new business software. You believe there are several options available in the market, but you don’t have a formal process for comparing them or, more importantly, evaluating if any will truly work for your organization. Let us help.
Using a proven, proprietary methodology our professionals guide your team through the evaluation process. Our approach differs from the stoic practices of creating feature/function lists, issuing RFPs, conducting demos and scoring, which routinely ends with disappointing results. By contrast, our methodology, process and tasks focus on improving the business - not just choosing a system... There is a difference.
Some highlights of what you receive when working with us:
- Clarity and prioritization of the business objectives you are attempting to address
- Identification and prioritization of factors needed to meet the business objectives
- Documented alternatives and criteria used to investigate each alternative
- An agreed upon manner in which your group will make the best decision for the organization
- Establishment of measures used to evaluate the success
The Napkin Guys
Watch The Napkin Guys have a 'Simple Conversation' about technology in everyday terms, not technical jargon.
Watch more videos!