Heidi is the Director of Data Services for SVA Consulting, LLC, a member of the SVA family of companies.
Heidi assists clients in reviewing and envisioning a future-state data strategy. After her business discovery is completed, Heidi makes recommendations on design processes and technology to ensure the organization maximizes the value of their data assets. In addition, she advises on the design processes for data governance and master data management to mitigate risk for her clients. Depending upon the current shift in the client’s business climate (ie: mergers, acquisitions, regulations), Heidi steps in to advise on technology consolidations, data migrations and change management. She also has the ability to work with other SVA professionals to design and build custom software applications to meet a business need or a strategic differentiation.
Heidi’s background spans a wide variety of industries and her areas of expertise are vast. In addition, Heidi has been a sought-after speaker/panelist for business and technology conferences.
Prior to joining SVA Consulting, Heidi was the Director of Application Services for Unity Point Health, a non-profit integrated health services organization providing care in nine regions throughout Iowa, western Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Examples of projects while at Unity Point Health include:
- Served as project sponsor for deploying OnBase document scanning and indexing technologies to 17 inpatient hospitals and 280+ ambulatory clinics
- Oversaw the consolidation of 3 legacy FTP platforms
- University of South Dakota - Masters of Business Administration
- Edgewood College - Master's Certificate in Accounting
- Morningside College - Bachelor of Science - Business & Computer Science
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Emerging Life Sciences