Jenny is a Principal with SVA Consulting, LLC, a member of the SVA family of companies.
In her role as a business and technology advisor, Jenny specializes in helping companies achieve their goals by effectively leveraging their business systems and information. Her background leading both business systems and business intelligence implementations gives her a unique perspective and ability to leverage the strengths of both, helping companies gain competitive advantage from their investments.
Creating strategic plans that are actionable is Jenny’s forte. Typical projects that Jenny engages in include developing roadmaps for business system transformations, assisting businesses as they transition their culture into data-driven decision making, and strategizing on how to introduce new, or optimize existing, business processes.
With over 15 years of business and consulting experience, Jenny easily identifies and understands a client's business requirements, allowing her to envision a solution to address the immediate needs of the entity, as well as allowing for agility in an ever-changing world of business.
Jenny has been published in the Journal of Business Intelligence and is a sought-after speaker.
- Harvard Business School - Leadership Certificate
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire - Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
- Emerging Life Science
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Family Office
Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist in:
- Inventory and Order Processing for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Core Setup and Finance for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Financials for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Customization Manager for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Inventory and Order Processing for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Professionals - Wisconsin - Steering Committee