SVA Professional Services and all of its affiliate entities have been monitoring the news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) closely. For the safety and well-being of the community, SVA's clients and employees, the firm has decided that beginning Wednesday March 18th, the SVA office lobbies will be closed to clients and visitors. SVA is maintaining normal business hours with the majority of SVA team members working remotely. They will remain vigilant in delivering high quality service to their clients.
SVA has taken several precautions:
- Several weeks ago, SVA instituted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for workplace readiness.
- SVA has encouraged social-distancing practices and strongly recommended to their team members to abstain from attending group gatherings until further notice.
- The firm has cancelled upcoming SVA hosted in-person educational events until further notice.
- They have restricted all non-essential employee business travel.
- SVA has made a significant investment in highly secured technology to enable employees to work remotely.
- All client meetings will be conducted via a conference line or a phone call.
- It is preferred that SVA clients send documents electronically to an SVA entity. Please use ShareFile, email or other electronic means to deliver documents to an SVA professional.
- If necessary, the SVA offices have a secure drop box at each location.
SVA’s Mission in guiding their business decisions every day is to Serve People Better. Their core values stipulate that they are an organization that cares first for the well-being of their clients and employees.
The executive leadership team agreed that during this time they must first act in the best interest of the communities and people they serve and have a corporate responsibility to do so.
About SVA Consulting, LLC
Since 1992, hundreds of businesses, agencies and organizations have turned to SVA Consulting to solve business problems. Whether it's managing financial information, tracking inventory, analyzing sales data, job costing or any of hundreds of other business processes, our consultants take the time to listen and learn about the challenges you face, understand your business objectives, and present a comprehensive plan, timeline, and training for achieving your goals.